We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM Cash Machines

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset,England
Level Contributor
962 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
ATM Cash Machines

We struggled to find any cash machines in central Bruges on our visit last weekend. The only one we managed to find was on a street north of the Markt (Europa Bank ?) and on Monday this was out of order. Were we looking in the wrong places ?

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM Cash Machines

I think the one you are talking about is on the right on the main street (Steenstraat)?. there's also a couple of cash machines on Simonstevensplien by Pizza Hut. These belong to Fortis bank I think?

From memory I also think there's one on the Markt square at the post office.

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
812 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM Cash Machines

KBC on Steenstraat has several, one outside and 3 or four inside. The map on this link (you might have to stick the two bits together) shows the location of cash machines.

http://foto.brugge.be/

dl/plattegrond.pdf

brugge
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM Cash Machines

There is also one at the marketplace itself (at the POST BUILDING, when you look at the belfort it is on your left side, next to the small street to the Burg.)

Brugge
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM Cash Machines

I want to confirm that the KBC one outside at the steenstraat is an ATM that took an US Visa debit card

5. Re: ATM Cash Machines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, October 09, 2009