We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Port to City Center

Houston
Level Contributor
37 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Port to City Center

Can anyone recommend a reliable transport company to pick up my wife and me in the AM at the port in Zebrugge, take us to the center of Brugge and then in the Pm return us to the port. We want to explore Brugge on our own, but prefer not to have to rely on public transport.

Brugge
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Port to City Center

the best you can do is rent a taxi. It is only 15km driving to brugge (about 20min.) and not very expensive. Otherwise you must take the tram and the train, but it will take you a long time and at night there arne't many connections.

Brugge
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Port to City Center

e.g. www.brugsetaxiservice.com is a reliable company i also work with as a guesthouse keeper. If you want to stay overnight in Brugge, give a yell, i'll pick you and your wife up in Zeebrugge!

3. Re: Transportation Port to City Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 20, 2009