I am travelling to Belgium from the UK to do the Battle of the Bulge tour mid September. We are staying at the Great Western in bastogne which is just off the main square.
Can anyone answer a few general questions for me please?
1) Where is there good to eat near the square? Not too expensive, say 20-30 euros per head plus drinks?
2) Any bars that are recommended?
3) Is there parking at the hotel?
4) Location of the house where Renee (the nurse from Band of brothers) was when it was destroyed. I understand that there is a plaque on the wall.
5) Any other advices or local places within Bastogne to see. We will be heading to Bois Jacques etc, Foy....