We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus information

Leuven, Belgium
2 posts
Save Topic
bus information

I want to ask which bus number I have to take? I want to go from Liege-guillemins station to Rue de Aubepines 2, 4450 Lantin. I will be in Liege saturday 14 april 7.00 o'clock in the morning. Can I get information about what time they are going.

And one more: can I take bus from Liege Guillemins station to Rue de Milmort, 4040 Herstal, and which number? it is number 5?

thank you

Mentioned in this post
Liege
Liege
Liege Province, Belgium
Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bus information

Not an easy connection. I have no local knowledge, but looked up the times at the bus company, www.infotec.be .

The first option after 7, and also the easiest, is the following:

At 7.54, take bus 1 towards Coronmeuse, and leave at Place St-Lambert..

At 8:10, take bus 88 towards Lantin. A 8:44, you arrive right at the place where you need to be.

If you are early, you might make the following more complex route:

At 6:55, take bus 4 to St Lambert.

At 7.10, take bus 12 direction Awans, and leave at Cadran (only 2 minutes).

At 7.16, take bus 74 direction Tongeren, and leave at Voroux-Les-Liers Chaussée.

From there, it is still 13 minutes walk (arrival 7:32).

Leuven, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bus information

thank you very much for the help:))

3. Re: bus information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 19, 2013