We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

C61 Travel Ticket still available from Charleroi Airport?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
C61 Travel Ticket still available from Charleroi Airport?

Hi there,

Im planning a trip for me and my girlfriend to Bruges in December and we will be landing at Charleroi Airport, I have been reading around on various forums including TripAdvisor and heard about a ticket called a C61 Combined Travel ticket which allows you to get from Charleroi Airport to Bruges using the public bus and trains for about 11€

E.g. visitingeu.com/western-europe/belgium/2010/0…

They were all fairly dated forum threads and I couldn't find anything recent so I wondered if anybody knew whether or not that special combined ticket was still available or not so I can plan our travelling?

Cheers

Tom

Edited: 1:14 pm, July 21, 2012
Budapest, Hungary
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: C61 Travel Ticket still available from Charleroi Airport?

Thank you sooooo much!

12. Re: C61 Travel Ticket still available from Charleroi Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 15, 2014