We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment hotels in Brussels

Harrogate
1 post
Save Topic
Apartment hotels in Brussels

Hi,

Can anyone reccommend a decent apartment hotel in Brussels that will do for 4 adults and a young baby. We'd want at least 1 separate bedroom.

We need to be close the the Grand Place - say no more than a 10 min walk.

The Azimut Apartment hotel looks good but we are a bit worried that rue du marche au charbon might be a bit noisy for the baby with all the bars and clubs? Anyone know this hotel - you think it would be really noisy at night?

Thanks,

Papalaz

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
33,547 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment hotels in Brussels

I've stayed at Les Citadines in Paris and there is one in Ste. Catherine: citadines.com/en/…sainte_catherine.html.

This is handy for the Ste. Catherine metro station (2 stops to Gare Centrale) and 10 minutes or less from the GP on foot. The fish market used to be here so there are lots of seafood restaurants, but they are not noisy. If you are coming after 1 December, the Plaisirs d'Hiver winter market, skating rink and (small) big wheel will be there, but these close at 22.00 hrs.

I don't know the Azimut apartment hotel (in fact as a local I don't have much personal experience of any Brussels hotels) and I don't know which end of the rue du Marché au Charbon it is located in. The part between rue des Grands Carmes and rue du Lombard has a number of clubs which don't close till the early hours, but I don't know how noisy they are and as it is cold now there won't be many people sitting outside at the terrace of Le Soleil or nearby restaurants (La Caneva, opposite La Cantina Cubana, is excellent btw).

2. Re: Apartment hotels in Brussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 27, 2009