We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

farest route to Bld Brand Whitlock

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Topic
farest route to Bld Brand Whitlock

I am flying from the States to Brusssels to see a friend who lives in a apartment on Bld Brand Whitlock. I want to surprise him by showing at the doorstep without letting him know. Please tell me the farest route to there from the airport. By the way, is the area a good place to live in Brussels ?

Cheers.

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: farest route to Bld Brand Whitlock

Sorry, my typing mistake. I mean the fastest way from the airport to the location.

Cheers

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,831 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: farest route to Bld Brand Whitlock

The fastest and easiest way would be to take a taxi. By public transport, the fastest way would be to take the airport bus (12 on weekdays, 11 on weekends) and get off at Diamant pre-metro station, where you would change to the underground tram to either G. Henri or Montgomery, depending on where exactly in Bd. Brand Whitlock the friend lives. The tram trip is covered by the 3 EUR busfare, but you need to put the ticket in the orange machine in the metro station to mark the transit.

Brand Whitlock is a perfectly good place to live in Brussels although I wouldn't personally want to live on the boulevard itself because of traffic noise.

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: farest route to Bld Brand Whitlock

Thank you for your good advice.

I am sure my friend will be very surprised.

4. Re: farest route to Bld Brand Whitlock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, August 23, 2009