We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I store my luggage?

Oslo, Norway
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where can I store my luggage?

Hi there!

I am a student currently on an abroad term in Oslo.

When my term is finished I am travelling around Europe for 3 weeks before I head home. I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out if there is a place where I can store my luggage (2 larger sized luggage) as I will be returning to Brussels to catch my connection home - preferably close to the BRU airport). So I am flying from Oslo to Brussels - 3 weeks around Europe - and flying out of Brussels BRU again on June 4th. I ask because I won't be able to take all my winter luggage around to all my destinations as I would much prefer to travel light to avoid extra luggage costs.

If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

Krystina.

Mentioned in this post
Oslo
Oslo
Eastern Norway, Norway
Europe
Europe
World
Brussels
Brussels
Belgium
Bru
Bru
505 Reviews
Drogheda, Ireland
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
36,002 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I store my luggage?

I suggest you send it home ahead of you. Luggage lockers at stations are for a maximum of something like 72 hours and while I believe it is possible to leave it for up to a month at the left-luggage office at Gare du Midi, the price is €4 per piece per calendar day.

There are also left-luggage facilities at Brussels Airport but these are not designed for long-term storage either: brusselsairport.be/en/…

Mentioned in this post
Brussels Airport
Brussels Airport
Zaventem, Belgium
2. Re: Where can I store my luggage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 01, 2015