We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train travel and hoho tour.

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
train travel and hoho tour.

Please can anyone tell me if you can break your bruges to London eurostar trip in Brussels. ? Also how easy it might be to take a hoho bus from the railway station in Brussels. Thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,884 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train travel and hoho tour.

If you have purchased a Brugge-London ticket (= ABS), you can break your journey in Brussels for up to 24 hrs, i.e. stay no longer than 1 night in Brussels.

Unless you particularly want to leave luggage at Gare du Midi, when coming in from Brugge you can get off the train at Gare centrale (the station after Midi) and leave bags in lockers there, then take hoho bus from its starting point nearby. Although their website - city-sightseeing.com/tours/…brussels.htm - refers to the stop as Gare centrale, I believe it is actually 2 streets away in rue de Loxum, next to the cathedral. At least I always find hoho buses waiting there when I use that metro entrance. If you come out of the front of Gare centrale (facing Méridien hotel), turn right and walk along Bd de L'Impératrice until you reach the cathedral, you should see hoho buses on the right in the street just before it. If you come out of the side entrance where STIB bus stops are, turn right (uphill) in Putterie and at the junction, cross to the left (Wings Tavern on the corner), cross rue Cardiinal Mercier ("Central Plaza" building on the corner) and turn left (downhill) into rue de Loxum.

2. Re: train travel and hoho tour.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 12, 2014