We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel off Grand Place

cumbria
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Novotel off Grand Place

We are stopping at the novotel off grand place . We are going with our 2 children aged 2 and 3yrs . Has anybody got any experience of staying in this hotel, and as we are arriving by Eurostar directions to the hotel would be very helpful .

thankyou

Tom

La Rochelle
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Novotel off Grand Place

125 € isn't very much in Brussels if you're staying there during the week. The cheapest hotel I've found (and even that was 129 € room only) was the Ibis off Grand Place. If you're there over the weekend, consider staying at the Ibis (or other similarly priced hotel) during the week and switch to a more upmarket hotel for the weekend. As hotels in Brussels cater predominantly for the business traveller, they drop their rates considerably on the weekend, when it's not hard to find 4* accommodation for less than 100 €. I've stayed at the Marriott and the Radisson SAS for that, and I've found them to be on a par.

Check the ACCOR hotel website http://www.accor.com/gb/index.asp for special offers. Both the Ibis and the Novotel off Grand Place are very conveniently located. Avoid the ones near the Gare du Midi railway station. They may be a little cheaper but the area's pretty grim.

Turin, Italy
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Novotel off Grand Place

125 EURO's is probably a norma price for the center center. Some hotels I found on citytherapy.com were cheaper, ibis is indeed a good deal, hotel madelaine as well.

NY
Level Contributor
13 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Novotel off Grand Place

Thank you for your reply. I will check all this information out. The NH Brussels City Centre seems to have a good deal for a discover brussels package that I found through the tourism site and then contacted the hotel for the price for more days. Does anyone know how that hotel is?

14. Re: Novotel off Grand Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 14, 2009