We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels East of brussels with a Gym?

Guernsey
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotels East of brussels with a Gym?

I am looking for a good hotel with a gym that is located East of Brussels, halfway between the airport and downtown Brussels or at least near. I will be staying for a few days so would really like a gym?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
33,240 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels East of brussels with a Gym?

The only hotel I can think of that might be "halfway between the airport and downtown Brussels" is the Courtyard Marriott, and it has a gym, see marriott.com/property/…

If you just want easy access to the airport, then provided you aren't leaving at the weekend, when the airport bus starts at Schuman, the Renaissance Hotel near Place du Luxembourg (terminus of the no. 12 airport bus on weekdays) is home to the World Class Health Academy.

Otherwise, google hotel Diegem and check out the hotels that come up for gyms, e.g. the Holiday Inn - they are a lot nearer the airport than central Brussels, but that might be what you are looking for.

Guernsey
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels East of brussels with a Gym?

thankyou very much

3. Re: Hotels East of brussels with a Gym?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 15, 2009