We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arriving from BRU airport to hotel 322 lambermont

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
Save Topic
arriving from BRU airport to hotel 322 lambermont

Hi

I would like to know which train or bus should I take if I'm landing at around 5 a.m at the BRU airport and need to arrive to hotel 322 lambermont in Boulevard Lambermont 322, Schaarbeek as fast as possible. also How much will it cost me for 2 persons.

thanks alot

Lio

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,661 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arriving from BRU airport to hotel 322 lambermont

The easiest way would be by taxi, which would cost about €35.

You can also do it by public transport, with one change from bus to tram. If this is a weekday, the first departure to Brussels of the airport bus (#12) is at 05:41, and you should get off at Diamant, which is its 3rd stop after NATO and Da Vinci, From Diamant metro station, (pre-)metro/tram line 7, direction Heysel, will bring you to the stop for the hotel, which is "Louis Bertrand" (the one after "Héliotropes").

There is a ticket machine at the airport bus stop, from which you can buy tickets for the bus (€4); if you don't have the right change or the machine isn't working, you can buy them from the driver but then they cost €6 per person. Either way, you can use the same tickets in the metro ticket machine at Diamant, as long as this is within 60 mins of first stamping these in the airport bus (orange machine, in both cases).

2. Re: arriving from BRU airport to hotel 322 lambermont

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 25, 2014