We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good value accommodation

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
good value accommodation

My partner and I are doing our annual agonising about which city to visit this year. Brussels is one seriously under consideration. Can anyone recommend a good value hotel or B&B? We would be travelling July/August. Thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,884 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good value accommodation

Did you know you can arrange the hotels list (tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g188644-Brussels-Hote…) according to price or ratings already given by TA members? Which allows you to choose the cheapest (average) price for the highest rating or else the highest-rated hotel/b&b within a specific price bracket. Admittedly it is not as easy to find since TA redesign (hence link - for example clicking on "See Hotels" above questions is no good as you have to put in dates), but on the right-hand side of this page you will see at the bottom "Explore other Brussels resources" and the first item below it is "Brussels Bed and Breakfast".

However, you will have to research prices for your specific dates. Many Brussels hotels drop their prices in August as they are aimed more at business than leisure visitors, and official meetings drop off between mid-July and the end of August. Try Novotel "Off Grand' Place", Ibis ditto and Best Western Premium Carrefour de l'Europe, all of which are located near Gare centrale and the Grand' Place.

Edited: 8:53 am, March 12, 2013
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good value accommodation

Thanks for that. I do look at the ratings list, but it's nice when people give more personal recommendations, I will have a look at the ones you mention.

3. Re: good value accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 02, 2014