We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Zaventem Airport to Brussels Midi train station

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
1 post
Save Topic
Train from Zaventem Airport to Brussels Midi train station

I want to take a train from the Brussels airport (Zaventen) to the Brussels Midi train station and then take a train to London. I cannot find a train schedule or fares from the airport to the train station.

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Zaventem Airport to Brussels Midi train station

There seem to be at least 5 trains per hour to Brussels Midi. Seeing that if you are coming in from the US, you never know how long it's going to take to go through immigration and collect your bags, it would be wise to leave enough time between your inbound flight and your departing train from Midi. The average ride takes about 21 minutes.

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,374 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Zaventem Airport to Brussels Midi train station

< I cannot find a train schedule or fares from the airport to the train station. >

http://www.belgianrail.be/en/Default.aspx

To: Bruxelles-Midi / Brussel-Zuid [NMBS/SNCB]

Single ticket costs €7.80.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,956 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Zaventem Airport to Brussels Midi train station

Also, don't forget that you need to allow AT LEAST 30 minutes at Bruxelles-Midi to check in for your Eurostar, as there will be a passport and security check prior to boarding the train.

4. Re: Train from Zaventem Airport to Brussels Midi train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 12, 2014