We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chao Chow Palace

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
262 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Chao Chow Palace

Here is another hotel question. Have you heard anything for this hotel? I know it's in Rue Brabant but I could find the street in the map.

It's close to Grand Place or not?

Do you know if it's a good hotel?

Thank you vary much

Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
262 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chao Chow Palace

By the above "vary" I mean very and I would like to add that I will go Brussels with my mother and brothe (13 years old). I've read in reviews that the area is not the best.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
31,302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chao Chow Palace

Rue de Brabant is near the Gare du Nord, in a rather rundown Turkish-Moroccan area, where I sometimes go on Sundays because the shops in that area are open then, being mostly run by muslims.

I have no idea what the hotel is like, I only know its sister restaurant, Chow Chow Palace in Bd. Anspach. However, rue de Brabant isn't particularly close to the Grand' Place, although it would still be only 3 stops on the tram to Bourse (stock exchange) which is the closest stop to the Grand' Place.

I presume you have looked for reviews of this hotel in the "Brussels hotels" section?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
31,302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chao Chow Palace

A search on hotel chow Brussels produces 5 reviews (you'll need to reconstitute what follows into a single line to use it for direct link): http://www.tripadvisor.com/ Search?lc=en_US&submit.y=7&returnTo=__2F__ShowTopic__2D__g188644__

2D__i205__2D__k587950__2D__l3512277__2D__Brussels__2E__html&geo

=188644&submit.x=13&q=Brussels+chow+hotel&txid=23448&ssrc=r