We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brussels for Christmas

ZCY
England
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Brussels for Christmas

Hi,

I have never been to Brussels but am looking to book a three night trip for Christmas (24, 25, 26 Dec). I am hopefully going to be paying with my airmiles so am looking a booking a 5* hotel and would be grateful for any recommendations.

Am I best booking Christmas day dinner at the hotel or are there any other restaurants that are worth a try.

Any information would be grately received.

Thanks

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
393 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brussels for Christmas

Hi,

If your budget is no limit I would book in to either the Hotel Amigo (best location near the Grand Place), the Conrad Hotel is also well located and very elegant. I looked up prices at www. hrs.de and see that the Amigo is going for 243 euros per night and the Conrad 195 euros. Two great deals were the Montgomery Hotel at 95 euros a night (a gorgeous little treasure located in Woluwe St. Pierre, 10 minutes from the center, just off the Metro Line) and the Meridien Hotel (at the Grand Place) at 165 euros.

I would think the hotels are going to be your best bet for Christmas dinner, Especially the Conrad and the Meridien.