We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

Lawndale, California
Level Contributor
665 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody knew or would recommend a hotel in brussels (hopefully by the grand place) for under 100 us dollars. I'm not looking for luxury like a 4 or 5 star but am not also looking for a crack hotel : ). Just something that is decent. If anybody has any recommendations I would appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

If you're willing to invest $125 you could probably get a double room at the Citadines Sainte Catherine (about eight minutes walk from the Grande Place). The Citadines Sainte Catherine are reviewed in the hotel section of this website.

Belgium
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

If you staying during the weekend you might want to try to aim high, 4 or 5 stars that is, as many hoyels in Brussels offer great weekend deals as there are no congresses and less EU-bureaucrats.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
393 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

I just took a look at my favorite reservation site www.hrs.de (you can pick your language) and typed in Brussels for this weekend. I found several hotels from 65-95 euros including the Montgomery for 95 euros which is a fantastic hotel and a steal at that price (must be a special deal.) If the Montgomery has any deals on the nights you are arriving, it is well situated to the Metro station to get to the grand place. The NH chain also has deals fairly often.

Lawndale, California
Level Contributor
665 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

Thanks lofa and everyone else who chimed in. I appreciate all the first hand experience you have all had. This will help me and my partner out alot!!

Chicago, Il
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for hotel under 100 us dolllars

Hi There,

I don't know when your'e going but I booked a room at the Best Western Premier Carrefour del Europa in November at a great rate of 80 euros per room. It is rated number 12 on trip advisor hotels for Brussels. The location is right off the Grand Place, very near the Central station. It also includes a buffet breakfast and is rated as a four star. I got the rate right off of the best western .com site. You have to pay for the room then and there, howeveer, because it is an internet rate. THe rate on Orbitz I believe is 95 euros for the same room. Hope this helps.

Munchkin