We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Friday in Antwerp

Which Antwerp hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Friday in Antwerp

We are in Anterp for the day and night of Easter Friday. Will anything be open and if so, what shoud we see?

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,555 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Friday in Antwerp

Easter Friday is a normal working day for most people, so shops and museums will be open.

What you should visit is a bit on you to decide, depends if you like historical sites (the kathedral fe) or fashion or diamonds,....

London
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Friday in Antwerp

Thank you for your reply. I was afraid that everything would be shut. I'm looking forward to my time there.

Amsterdam, The...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Friday in Antwerp

How about Easter Monday, are shops open then?

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,555 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Friday in Antwerp

No, it is a bankholiday. All shops will be closed. Few shops (patisserie, shops for tourists,...) might be open.

5. Re: Easter Friday in Antwerp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, June 19, 2013