We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs with good food

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Pubs with good food

Any suggestions would be appreicated.

Antwerpen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pubs with good food

We don't have pubs like they do in the UK. A pub is where you order a drink ; a restaurant (bistro, brasserie, snackbar,...) is where you can eat and drink. You can go the Irish pub (Celtic Ireland) where they serve food. It's not the best, and it's not Belgian style, but it's a pub.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pubs with good food

Amboseli thanks. I did a search on restaurants and found some listings you had. Do you have any new favorite places to eat?

Antwerpen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pubs with good food

My last meal was at Brasserie Appelmans. Moderately priced good Belgian cuisine with an international touch. Mixed public. My son says their Antwerp stew is the best, even better than mine. :-(

http://www.brasserieappelmans.be/main.html

Shropshire
Level Contributor
545 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pubs with good food

There are a lot of good value eating places close to the Railway station (and The Florida Hotel) and plenty of others in the old centre.

<*))))))><

5. Re: Pubs with good food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 11, 2009