We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late evening eating.

Which The Hague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Late evening eating.

Hello

My partner and I will be arriving in The Hague at around 9pm on Friday. Can anyone recommend any restaurants close to the city centre that open late into the night?

I have been looking on Google Maps but the majority either don't show opening hours or stop serving at 9pm.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Late evening eating.

I really like Schlemmer although I must say I have only had drinks and snacks there a couple of times. http://www.ropeni.nl/schlemmer/diner/

Lange Houtstraat 17, very central. Their website says the kitchen is open until 10pm, and the place itself is open until 1am. They may not be happy if you arrive 9.45pm and want to order full-on 3 course dinner... You can ask to make a dinner reservation beforehand and check whether it's okay to eat at that time. That way at least the kitchen staff know to expect people.

Edited: 6:45 am, September 05, 2013
The Hague
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late evening eating.

I can vouch for that. Schlemmer is a really nice place. They serve a fine diner and if you're lucky you can eat in the garden too.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late evening eating.

In my city there is a street with a few restaurants that open till quite late, even 1 AM .

DENNEWEG , that leads off Hotel Des Indes at Lange Voorhout .

there's Nul70, Dekxels (www.dekxels.nl) and Lim

Edited: 12:35 pm, September 06, 2013
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late evening eating.

Thanks all. Sounds like Schlemmer is the one to go for. I've read about Denneweg and plan a wander there one evening too.

5. Re: Late evening eating.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about The Hague