We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

chicago, il
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

Hello all. I am visiting Prague next month from the US and I have a 5 hour layover in Amsterdam. I had planned to take the train from the airport to Amsterdam and maybe visit a coffe shop or something:) I have been to Amsterdam before and know the ride is about 25 minutes. A friend told me the ride to The Hague is much shorter. My question is: Are their coffee shops and the like in The Hague and are they as easily accessible as in Amsterdam? If it is that much closer I think that may be the way to go. Thanks in advance

Hoofddorp, The...
Level Contributor
939 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

Hello.

Not a good idea to go to Den Haag, to short time the train takes a bit longer 35 min (from Schiphol airport) the places you like to visit are more frequent in Amsterdam.

Vic

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

I arrive in Schipol on Wednesday at 12:30 on 6th October. Is there a train from Schipol direct to Den Hague? 35 minutes? How frequent is this train? Thanks.

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

I arrive in Schipol on Wednesday at 12:30 on 6th October. Is there a train from Schipol direct to Den Hague? 35 minutes? How frequent is this train? Thanks.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

Hello! You can find your information at this site : www.ns.nl/servlet/Satellite… ( it's in inglish)

5. Re: Schipol to Amsterdam or The Hague?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 18, 2009