We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to The Hague

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Moving to The Hague

Hi guys,

am moving to The Hague on June and I seek some advice on at which area I sould look at to live.

Also since I am new to The Hague I would appreciate some advice on cost of living, best places to go etc.

I did some research online but I am kind of lost.

Many thanks!

Special Offer
Amsterdam Super Saver: Zaanse Schans...
791 reviews
from $115.52*
$119.17
Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip...
156 reviews
from $66.88*
Special Offer
Amsterdam Super Saver: City...
61 reviews
from $79.04*
$89.99
Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam...
9 reviews
from $181.19*
The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to The Hague

Trip advisor is more a travel forum than a source for moving/ cost of living etc. You will find more information on www.expatica.nl

and for things to do in The Hague see the search box or the page about the Hague tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g188633-The_Hague_So…

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to The Hague

Hi Claudio,

I would suggest to get hold of the new guidebook to the Hague and the best of the Netherlands which contains all the information that you seem to look for (tourist information but also information on the different areas of the Hague, cost of living etc).

you can find more information on www.thecitytrail.com

or on this article

theunderground.nl/book-presentation-the-hagu…

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to The Hague

Thank you Nring for your prompt reply. I will have a look at that website and in case post something there.

Have a nice day!

Thank you Veronica for your tip on this Citytrail guidebook to The Hague. It sounds very interesting!

Edited: 8:37 am, May 03, 2013
4. Re: Moving to The Hague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 05, 2014