We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night out in The Hague?

Which The Hague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Hague, The...
1 post
Save Topic
Night out in The Hague?

Me and my friend are staying in the hague.. we are about 18.. Where can we go to have some fun at night and how do we get back to where we are staying???

Leiden, The...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night out in The Hague?

You can go to het paard van troye or THE crazy piano's is also awesome you can back by train of you live outsite of THE hage or Else you can take à taxi id. You live in THE hage it 's About 15 euro whitout tip

Gouda, The...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night out in The Hague?

Miller for other options :)

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night out in The Hague?

Definitely The Crazy Pianos (located in Scheveningen). Great way to spend the night after a day at the beach. The Hague itself has many nice bars and cafes where you can drink beer, but if you wanna party Crazy Pianos it is.

Edited: 5:05 am, July 12, 2012
Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night out in The Hague?

Crazy Pianos might have a 21+ age restriction though. Not sure. You can call them to check.

TheHague
Level Contributor
928 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night out in The Hague?

I personally would avoid Crazy Pianos like the plague, its tacky and the music is dreadful (cheesy classic pop), but plenty of people do like it (none of my friends though !).

Depends on what you want. In general there are 2 nightlife areas: the Plein for a slightly upmarket, snobby crowd (try Millers or Danzigs), or the Grote Markt (Zwarte Ruiter, Boterwaag, Supermarkt, Paard Cafe) for a more alternative and studenty crowd. Both squares have a lot of bars on them.

Pijpelar and the Paap in the Centre are long-established late-night drinking establishments open until the small hours when the places on the Plein and GM shut.

There are quite a few bars in Scheveningen too, but mainly for people who live in the neighbourhood and the odd holiday maker, in general people in The Hague go out in the city centre. I certainly never bother going to Scheveningen myself.

There are nightbuses here too, most people cycle home after a night out.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
108 posts
875 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night out in The Hague?

Casualist couldnt have said it better!

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Night out in The Hague?

How much do the nightbuses cost?

8. Re: Night out in The Hague?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about The Hague