We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madurodam, Delta Expo, Kinderdijk

Which The Hague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
150 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Madurodam, Delta Expo, Kinderdijk

I am planning to visit the Netherlands this summer. I would like to see the windmills at Kinderdijk, Delta Project, Delft and Madurodam. Will two days be enough to do that? Right now I am only planning to stay in Amsterdam. Do I need to change my plan to stay in The Hague or Rotterdam with those places I would like to visit? Thanks!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
51,311 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madurodam, Delta Expo, Kinderdijk

Hi there,

Delft/Kinderdijk/Madurodam could JUST be done, with tight planning, on a daytrip with public transport from Amsterdam. And a bit easier with a tour company day trip.

Delta works is quite a challenge from Amsterdam. You could browse the websites of the tour companies (Lindbergh, Keytours) but even then it would be a full day trip. Rotterdam is closer by (can even be done with public transport then, direct bus from Rotterdam Zuid).

So in summary now you've planned 2 full days without any time to see Amsterdam itself. Not really optimal maybe? 'Dam takes at least a day too...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

2. Re: Madurodam, Delta Expo, Kinderdijk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about The Hague