We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day around Rotterdam

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Vernon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
One day around Rotterdam

We will be in the Rotterdam area on July 3, 2013. We would like to know which attractions should not be missed. Windmills are a must see for us. We are staying in Made. So anything around Breda would also be helpful.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
49,653 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day around Rotterdam

Hi there,

Hard to determine for you as you don't specify your preferences. However Kinderdijk (mills) alone takes up half a day including travel back and forth, so not much time left for the rest... See

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188632-s1/Rotterdam:…

and pick what you like. Euromast, Spido harbour trip (though that partly overlaps with Kinderdijk trip if you do that by boat), splashtours amphibi trip (also replaces Spido), etc. etc....

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One day around Rotterdam

See the other recent topics in the Rotterdam forum. Even the topic about cheap drinks eventually points to things to see and do in and near Rotterdam.

Edited: 2:43 am, June 27, 2013
North Vernon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day around Rotterdam

Thank you for the posts. I appreciate the information. I have checked the other Rotterdam posts also. Hopefully I will get better at my requests. This will be the first day of a month long European holiday.

4. Re: One day around Rotterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 30, 2014