We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rotterdam to Amsterdam

Brighton
1 post
Save Topic
Rotterdam to Amsterdam

My partner and i will be arriving in Rotterdam on Dec 6 and want to get to Amsterdam. He suffers anxirty and panic attacks and struggles trying to do long trips. Could someone advise me the best way of doing this trip.We dont mind stopping over all the places on the way there. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
55,500 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rotterdam to Amsterdam

Hi there,

Hmmm... really the usual way is train. See www.ns.nl. There are 5 express trains per hour; most stop at 3 intermediate stations (Hague, Leiden and Schiphol) while one of them skips Leiden. See www.ns.nl (also in English.) Overall travel time is about an hour, so really does not qualify for a 'long trip'.

Hope this helps a bit, feel free to come back with additional questions,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Hoofddorp, The...
Level Contributor
939 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rotterdam to Amsterdam

Hello:

If i may ad : What means of transport takes you to Rotterdam plane, train,or ship ? or .....

Vic

3. Re: Rotterdam to Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 13, 2009