We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

Which Delft hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

Hi all,

My wife and I will be staying in Delft next Sunday evening. I've been before and wanted to show her the sights, one of which was sampling some apple cake at Kobus Kuch, of course. However I've just had the horrible realisation that perhaps it is not open Sunday evenings, can anyone confirm for me whether it is open or not?

Can anyone recommend a reasonable restaurant open on Sunday evenings? I had planned to visit Spijshuis De Dis but it won't be open unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,639 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

DO you mean this place?

www.kobuskuch.nl/over-ons/openingstijden/

Maandag t/m donderdag van 9:30 tot 1:00 uur

Vrijdag en zaterdag van 9:30 tot 2:00 uur

Zondag van 10:00 tot 1:00 uur

Edited: 3:48 pm, March 21, 2014
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

Like Ron said, however they don't sell apple pie on Sunday's , some local law.

No, just kidding, apple pie almost around the clock I guess, have only been here once, weird place ;-)

I am not familiar in Delft but I've been twice to this restaurant: www.bistrodepijpenla.nl/new/?menuid=98, friends from Deltf had invited me. Nice food in a cosy little restaurant. Pijpenla is a Dutch synonym for a long narrow room. Seems to be the same kind of cuisine.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

Yeah, that is the place. I'd been a bit confused by the website because it referred to the kitchen being open through to 23 or 24h, but if I had thought about it I should have realised that was within the scope of their opening hours, not every day. Shame, I'm not sure we'll make it to Delft by lunchtime.

Thanks for the restaurant tip Jumeirah, I'll have a look into it and add it to the list of possibles.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

Liam, Kobus Koch is open on Sunday's till 01.00 AM. So you can visit during the evening!

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

Haha, must be time for a holiday because I am all over the place on this one! Thanks Jumeirah for pointing out the obvious, and making my day!

Cheers.

6. Re: Kobus Kuch and restaurants open on Sunday night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:50 am, March 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Delft