We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Must see" places for Domburg-based family holiday?

Greater London...
Level Contributor
345 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
"Must see" places for Domburg-based family holiday?

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any advice for the best places to visit with an older family (2 adults and 2 teens- one 19 and one 13). We're staying at Hof Domburg (Roompots) and so far I know we want to go to Leiden (because my friend lives there) and to Delft (definitely want to go to the factory and paint our own souvenirs) but does anyone else have any "must see" places?

We've been to NL before, but not this area (previously N Brabaant and Limburg). We are taking a couple of bikes and may hire two more (but I've not been on a bike for over 30 years!), and we want to visit Oosterschelde (sp?) but I'm looking for inspiration in case the weather stays like its been here - rubbish!

I think Amsterdam may be too far (sadly) but any other ideas gratefully received!

12 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: "Must see" places for Domburg-based family holiday?

http://www.iens.nl/restaurant/domburg > it's mostly in Dutch but the ratings should help you,and you can probably understand the 'cuisine' namings (for example Frans = French cuisine), and you can use Google Translate. Some reviews may be in English.

Have fun, Domburg is beautiful.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: "Must see" places for Domburg-based family holiday?

Just out of interest mazdauk: how was your visit to Hof Domburg Roompot?

Reply to: "Must see" places for Domburg-based family holiday?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted