We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

Zwolle, The...
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

If you have a question about Zwolle you can contact me through this topic or Tripadvisor's message system.

80 replies to this topic
Zwolle, The...
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

Cecile74, if you want you can share you're thoughts about Doepark Nooterhof now :) tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g188611-d6…

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

I wasn't at the Doepark, just having drinks and cake at the Earthship....

Zwolle, The...
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

Aah oke, then I misunderstood you last time;)

Bucharest, Romania
9 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

hi, last year I took a train from Apeldoorn(coming form Arnhem thru Hoge Veluwe ) to Zwolle, then continued cycling to giethoorn. Zwolle seemed so pretty that I decided to start the 2014 tour here. any suggestions regarding the direction (south to deventer or east to ommen). This year I have only 5 days available (3 for cycling). thank you for your time.

Edited: 2:09 am, May 11, 2014
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

@Jubi, I did various cycling holidays passing through (and stopping in) Zwolle. If you are using Vrienden op de Fiets for accommodation (www.vriendenopdefiets.nl), I can highly recommend the ship just north of Zwolle to sleep in!

Do you want to do 3 daytrips by bike, coming back to Zwolle every evening, or a 3 day trip with your luggage?

The bike ride to Kampen is very nice and so is Kampen itself. There is also a train back to Zwolle in case you don't want to bike back.

Also, Hattem is a cute town. The way down to Deventer is a pleasant ride, although you pass a few boring villages but also a few nice ones.

Or alternatively you could bike from Hattem on into the Veluwe green region, for example to Epe, Gortel, Elspeet and Ermelo throught beautiful forests and heathlands and sand dunes (but on good bike tracks).

There is also a ride north to Hasselt which brings you along a beautiful dike and lakes and farmlands but parhaps you did that last time.

Have fun!

Zwolle, The...
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

Another nice bike tour you can do is Rondje Zwolle, which takes you in and around Zwolle. It's about 40km long and there is an online map: routeyou.com/route/…rondje-zwolle.nl But as well an offline map available at anwb.nl/fietsen/…Rondje-Zwolle.html

I also like to cycle through Hattem and into the Veluwe, great cycling paths and lovely nature. Although cycling from Zwolle to the Lemelerberg is also a quite nice route! On the top of the hill you can stop for an eat and drink. http://www.de-lemelerberg.nl/

If I might recommend you an B&B, check out tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g188611-d652930…

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

P.S. @ Jubi, just in case you didn't know about the scenic signposting systems yet...

read up on the cycle junction network and see the video on this page: www.nederlandfietsland.nl/en/cycling-daytrips

and this could also be of interest, the long distance LF-routes: nederlandfietsland.nl/en/long-distance-cycle… (also with a video)

Zwolle, The...
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

In and around Zwolle you now also have these signs at some junction, instead of the standard green signs: …tripadvisor.com/media/…zwolle.jpg

It's a combined sign for cyclist and hikers, so keep you're eyes open for them aswell.

Edited: 4:09 am, May 12, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
9 posts
Save Reply
49. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

wow, great feedback. you really put me to work guys...

i always travel with my luggage on the bicycle (that's the whole charm of it , isn't it ?) and i am quite maniac with organizing things (nederlandfietsland exported to .gpx, imported in android, etc). the choices are just too numerous... i already saw the national park, 2 times in giethoorn (coming both from zwolle and lemmer).

I was thinking at renting in apeldoorn, 2 nights at therme busloo (one day vor visiting zutphen & deventer), then 2 nights in zwolle (one for resting), then.... another 60km trail, sleep and flight back home. i now have to investigate the variants you gave me. thanks.

Zwolle, The...
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me

You're welcome and if you have any further questions you'll know where to find us!

Good luck planning!

Edited: 2:04 pm, May 12, 2014
Reply to: If you have a question about Zwolle, you can contact me
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted