We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where i can stay in haarlem

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Where i can stay in haarlem

I will stay in Haarlem for 3 nights with my husband

I don't know where i have to stay?

In center such as: hotel Die raeckse or in other place near beach.

We don't have a car

Mentioned in this post
Haarlem
Haarlem
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Carlton Square Hotel
Carlton Square Hotel
#1 of 13 hotels in Haarlem
Hotel Lion D'Or
Hotel Lion D'Or
#2 of 13 hotels in Haarlem
Van der Valk Hotel Haarlem
#3 of 13 hotels in Haarlem
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

Budget? When are you traveling? Are there any amenities that you require? I would also suggest you have a look at one of the major booking agents like http://www.booking.com to see what does peak your interest. Then check against the TripAdvisor reviews. If you still need some help post your top 2 or 3 here and we'll help you.

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

It will be on 13/9/2013 for 3 nights

I dont wont expencive hotel,

Must be with breakfast

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

Try the Van der Valk, Carlton Square or Hotel Die Raeckse. Most hotels here do not offer breakfast and you will limit your search to only a handful if you must have it. Not to mention it usually only consist of dry cereal, bread, cheese and assorted deli meats. I would suggest heading outside the hotel for breakfast.

Mentioned in this post
Van der Valk Hotel...
833 Reviews
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Carlton Square Hotel
Carlton Square Hotel
770 Reviews
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Groningen, The...
Level Contributor
249 posts
521 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

The Carlton is quiet expensive (nice though) and the van De Valk a little out of the centre. For a budget hotel I'd look at De Raeckse or Hotel Carillon. Hotel Carillon is above a restaurant and is very small, but has a great location on the main market square. De Raeckse is also quite central, but located on a busy street. Both of these include breakfast.

5. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, July 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Haarlem
Recent Conversations