We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-Mail Address

Queensland
9 posts
Save Topic
E-Mail Address

Can anyone provide me with the e-Mail address for the hotel :-

Bastion Hoofddorf

Adrianahoeve 8

Hoofddorf

Amsterdam Airport

Netherlands.

Thank you.

Heybob.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E-Mail Address

No I don't know the address , heybob . But if you get their site up you can contact them via that. Google the hotel and you will see it... geoff

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,744 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E-Mail Address

The central email address for reservations is zalen@bastionhotel.nl - it might be worth mailing them and sking for an email address or if they can forward it. I can't find the hotels address anywhere.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E-Mail Address

Bastion isa chain of some 30 hotels. Their website www.bastionhotels.nl has a box "request for information", but phoning them (Bastion Schiphol-Hoofddorp) might be better, + 31 23 5623632 .

Queensland
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: E-Mail Address

Hi geoffboxer,brianc li and dutchguy, thank you very much for your quick responce to my enquiry. I think I may try all of your suggestions to cover all the bases. Regards Heybob.

5. Re: E-Mail Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 21, 2009