We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's going on?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
What's going on?

trying to book a hotel on the 9, 10 and 11th october is proving a nightmare especially since my favourite 'golden tulip' is fully booked!! Eh? can't beleive it. I'm going with my friend and her boyfriend so we'll need 2 rooms. been many times and never had this prob booking before.

Anyway, anyone know what's going on in town on those dates?

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,639 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's going on?

There is a security conference at Rai but I don't think is is that big.

www.bookings.nl still shows 108 (out of 208) hotels available so it is busy but not unduly so for this time of the year.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's going on?

nothing other than that mention by brianc , as far as I know , Amsterdam Photo ends on Oct 6th and the ING Amsterdam Marathon is on 15th Oct.

Bookings is fine , an alternative is www.amsterdamhotels.com

3. Re: What's going on?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 24, 2009