We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental near the RAI?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental near the RAI?

I am hoping to rent a car for the day and wondered if there are any reputable and fairly priced car rental agencies near the RAI.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,953 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

Sixt at President Kennedylaan 783, 1079 MS Amsterdam-Zuid. sixt.nl/huurautos/…amsterdam-bij-rai Just notice their more limited opening times although the website says they have 24 hour pickup so maybe they use a digital safe system for keys or something

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
33,048 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

Just take a short train ride to the airport and rent from there. Plenty of choice.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
2,213 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

www.avis.nl

Aaron Coplandstraat 6

Amsterdam

088 284 7021

This is located in New Amsterdam tower parking lot - easily accessible from Amsterdam Zuid station - which you can reach from RAI using a metro - one stop.

The opening hours are 8am-5pm.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

Thank you for the great information!!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

I have an apartment in New Amsterdam and a couple of weeks ago I found a coupon in my mailbox for a discount when renting a car via Avis in our building. If you are interested I can pm you the code.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
33,048 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

try using www.auto-europe.com which will compare prices from all the companies. You can also try Multirent in Amstelveen

http://www.carrentalmultirent.com/

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

Thank you!

8. Re: Car rental near the RAI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 27, 2015