We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for air travel from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Question for air travel from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia

Hello. I am flying into Amsterdam from the states. I am then going to fly from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia. If I bring a small amount of marijuana with me will that be a problem? It would be just a small amount for my personal use. I don't like to drink wine or beer.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for air travel from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia

Drug trafficking is illegal, don't do it.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,558 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for air travel from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia

If caught in NL as you were going through security you'd probably just get a telling off and have the stuff confiscated. Certainly that is what I have seen several times at Schiphol.

Zagreb may well be a different story. I certainly wouldn't risk it but someone over on the croatia forums may be able to advise you better.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
33,934 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for air travel from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia

I think you must have been smoking something when you posted this. Will it be a problem? Only if you are caught.

4. Re: Question for air travel from Amsterdam to Zagreb Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 14, 2015