Hi! My friend and I are traveling to Amsterdam for the first time this July. We we'll be there ten days between july 17_27..we are staying near vondelpark. I have a few questions.
1. When leaving the airport with two medium sized suitcases, would our be safe/easy to take a bus? If so, which one? Or should we get a taxi?
2. We wanted to go to belgium for a night. Would it be easy for us to rent a car and find our way? How long by car would it be?
3. Where in Belgium can we best enjoy drinking some good beer and going to a brewery?
4. Where in Amsterdam are the best edibles? (Muffins, cookies, ect...) my friend and I are looking to enjoy ourselves ...
5. Where is the best reggae coffeeshop?
6. Best breakfast in coffeeshops around vondelpark?
Thanks for any help!