We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

Me and the lads are coming back to amsterdam, we've checked quite a few shops but this time we really fancy the idea of dropping into a big comfy bean bag each and chilling out, anyone know any shops that have them?

Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

Dont know of any with bean bags but prix dami have great big bed seats that you can get a few people sat or laid on and they all have a rolling table in the centre and the super silver haze is wicked...

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,758 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

Close maybe------The Noon

Not exactly bean bags. But big soft comfy chairs.

Unless of course they have changed up.

I find it a fun relaxing stop there

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

Yeah - my problem would be there is no way I could get up. :-))

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6,177 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

Hey man, I was at a coffeeshop with bean bag chairs.. really cool... where was it? .... no, that wasn't it... was it a coffeeshop? ... was it Amsterdam? ... was it me?.. oh man.. can't remember.. must have been great weed, though... sorry, dude.... (inspired by Cheech & Chong memories)

Edited: 4:14 pm, January 20, 2014
Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
217 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

I'm with DDavis....or I'm just getting too old.....I wouldn't be able to get up! Most places have some type of comfy chairs. Good luck.....make sure you have a designated lifter to get your assess out of those bean bag chairs!! ;)

6. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 02, 2014
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

I'm thinking maybe a variety of the primary colours you know? But Some bright shades of blues yellows and reds?

Thank you all for your answers

8. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, February 04, 2014
9. Re: Coffee shop with bean bag chairs

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2015