We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

Herts
Level Contributor
54 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

Hi

Can anyone advise how far this hotel is from the red light district? I'd prefer not to stay actually in the red light district but am keen to have a look around. Can you walk there from the Eden Rembrandt? How long does it take?

I've found a site where I can get a twin room for 2 nights for 218 Euros - sounds good but I wondered if anyone has stayed here an paid less - is there any other site I could book thorough or maybe book direct with the hotel?

Cheers in advance for any replies.

Likely To Sell Out
Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields...
1,740 Reviews
from $73.20*
Zaanse Schans Windmills, Volendam...
2,390 Reviews
from $73.20*
Special Offer
Zaans Schans Windmills, Tulips...
459 Reviews
from $122.80*
$146.40
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
58,847 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

Hi there,

Only on location: it's about 10-15 mins walk from the heart of RLD and 5-10 mins from the near edge of that area, so very well feasible.

At your service,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

New York
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

Bashdem,

I was supposed to go to Amsterdam last weekend, Unforturnately we cancelled at the last minute. We had found this hotel online and I was really excited about it. It seems very reasonably priced for what it is. I think because it hasn't been open very long.

I was there in Nov and stayed at the Estherea on the Single. I loved the hotel and the location, hoever they were booked last weekend. My point it that everything seems pretty close in Amsterdam. It is not very big. And when you get to know the city you realize that everything is even closer then you thought before.

If you want to be closer to the red light district maybe something on Dam Square would be closer. But honestly i'd take advantage of this new hotel and it's rates now while you can.

Herts
Level Contributor
54 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

Thanks for all the replies.

Booked the Rembrandt last night for 2 people for 2 nights - 169 Euros - bargain!!!

I used a site called bookings.nl. There were a lot of cheap places on there but the Rembrandt looks too good to turn down.

Cheers for the help. I'll post a review when I return.

Surrey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

Not related to your original post, but just in case you would like to see a fantastic music store (CDs new and 2nd hand, even vinyl l!!) while you're there, check for Concerto, on Utrechtstestraat, not far from Rembrandtplein. It looks tiny from outside, but it is a totally different story inside.

5. Re: Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 12, 2009