We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supper Club Amsterdam ID

London
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Supper Club Amsterdam ID

Hi can any one tell me if you require ID to get into the Amsterdam Supper Club for dinner. I would like to take my 17 year old son with us, he looks older, but not sure if we will get in?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supper Club Amsterdam ID

Good question. I think most visitors would be well of age so its best to contact them directly especially since the government plans on raising the drinking age from 16 to 18 for beer.

+31 (0)20 3446400

amsterdam@supperclub.com

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supper Club Amsterdam ID

I emailed them several times (not about age of admission - unfortunately if I were it may be to see if they accept 40somethings, lol- but did not get a reply, so may be better to ring and ask.

Balou how close is the plans to rise minimum drinking age?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,226 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supper Club Amsterdam ID

Bill been passed by both houses due to take effect Jan 1 2014

Edited: 2:11 am, October 05, 2013
liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Supper Club Amsterdam ID

Oh, thats good; bringing my newly turned 16 youngest son with us on our next trip, and had promised he could have a pint of Heineken when in town, but he will have been by then, so phew, lol. Thanks Lenny

5. Re: Supper Club Amsterdam ID

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 07, 2014