We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fleetwood Mac Ziggo Dome

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fleetwood Mac Ziggo Dome

I am going to the Fleetwood Mac Concert on the 07/09/13. My problem is my flight arrives at Schipol at 18: 25 local time and my hotel is near Leidse Sq . I would like to book into my hotel¸ then head over to the coffee shop in Leisde sq before I head to the concert in the Ziggy Dome. Concert starts at 20.00hr.

I would appreciate if someone could inform me of the best way to travel and by which mode of transport and numbers I should get to reach my destinations. (Oh someone told me there may be disruptions with the trams around the Leisde Sq Area!

Appreciated Carol

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Fleetwood Mac Ziggo Dome

Ah, good to hear that!

12. Re: Fleetwood Mac Ziggo Dome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:08 pm, December 07, 2014
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Fleetwood Mac Ziggo Dome

Hi Carol

We are going to see them in there a week on Sat. So, were they really fab?? Was there a support band?

Deb

14. Re: Fleetwood Mac Ziggo Dome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 15, 2014