We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omy Tours

florida
Level Contributor
113 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Omy Tours

OMY Tours, Does anyone know if OMY tours is still going to do tours for the red light district? Their online booking goes only to June 24, and has not moved from that last date for about two weeks. And I could not find an email address on their web page to contact them directly.... Any help would be great...

Happy Tour Netherlands & Belgium
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Laidback Tours Amsterdam
City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours, Day Trips
Amsterdam Withlocals
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Shopping Tours
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Omy Tours

They are still going actually took a boat tour with them last week. The owner frequents a bar that I go to so I will let him know.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Omy Tours

Other tours through Red Light District: amsterdam.info/prostitution/pic-amsterdam/

Mentioned in this post
Red Light District
Red Light District
24,152 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Omy Tours

That would be good, trying to book in august...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Omy Tours

Should be fixed now.

florida
Level Contributor
113 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Omy Tours

Thank you!!! The site will now allow me to book the dates I wanted.

6. Re: Omy Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 10, 2014