We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dutch Railways Customer Service

Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dutch Railways Customer Service

I have no idea how to contact you but I have just bought an eticket online from Schiphol to Castricum using my Dutch bank account. I have waited an hour but there is no email with the ticket and I see it is still in the basket on your website. The money, however, has been taken from my bank account. I now have to leave for the airport to fly to Amsterdam but I have no train ticket. How can I get my money back.

Also why isn't there a contact address on your website.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dutch Railways Customer Service

And why are you posting this on Tripadvisor? The contact info is available on the NS site. Not sure why you bought your ticket online for domestic travel. The ticket price would have been the same had you waited to you arrives back here in the Netherlands. ns.nl/en/business/contact/contacting-ns-zake…

Edited: 8:07 am, April 25, 2013
Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dutch Railways Customer Service

No, that page is only for business travellers (basically companies that want to buy subscriptions for all of their employees).

The correct contact information can be found here in the right bar:

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
41,714 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dutch Railways Customer Service

I don't really understand if you have a Dutch bank account, why would you not just spend 30 seconds buying a ticket from a machine in the station?

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: Dutch Railways Customer Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 27, 2014