My dear fellow travellers,
I kindly ask you for your help. On Thursday, March 21st, we would like to make one day trip to Den Haag and Delft by train.
I have read everything that I have found on this forum, but still I would like you to help me to organise this trip.
- is it possible to do it in one day, when shell we leave Amsterdam?
- which station should we get off in Den Haag?
- can we just buy return tickets to Delft, or should we mention that we would like to make a stopover in Den Haag?
- how much time we need in Den Haag? We would like just to stroll the city, without museums, maybe see the International Court of Justice, if it is in the center, and have a coffee...
- would we be able to see the coast (Scheveningen)?
- is it better to use the tram from Den Haag to Delft, is scenery nicer?
Sorry if there are too many questions, and thank you all for your help!
Greetings from Zagreb, Croatia