We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajax tickets for Sunday

Edinburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
Ajax tickets for Sunday

Where would be the best place to buy tickets for the game on Sunday?

Do the Ajax shops sell tickets?

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ajax tickets for Sunday

We got tickets for the March31 game on viagogo. There were many available. It is Easter Sunday when we are going, so maybe that is the reason or the fact that they are playing NEC.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
278 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ajax tickets for Sunday

I don't know what viagogo is, but this is the official point of sale, and there are tickets left:

https://ajax.voetbalticket-shop.nl/

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39,359 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ajax tickets for Sunday

There's no internet saled for this game according to the Ticketbox website.

You can get tickets from Ticketbox locations

www.ticketbox.nl/web/show/id=134305?area=1012

The Ajax site requires a clubcard registration

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
278 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ajax tickets for Sunday

You can register without clubcard on the official ticketsite, and you can buy tickets online for the game against Zwolle without any clubcard on the same site. (Which is not the case for any match btw)

I really don't know why you would use any other site than the official Ajax ticketsite for information about Ajax tickets

You can also buy a ticket at the Ticketbox location RonaldoC mentioned, but i'd recommend online, you can look up the sections and corresponding prices, don't go for 'Slecht zicht' tickets though.

5. Re: Ajax tickets for Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 09, 2014