We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europe Tour, best way to travel

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Europe Tour, best way to travel

Hi friends,

I am planning to Visit UK, France, Nederlands, Germany, Switzerland Italy & Austria during coming August with my family. I need to spend min. 2 days each at London, Paris, Amsterdam. Few hours in other places on the way and about 3-4 days in switzerland. I am not finding normal package tour operators itinerary / prices worth considering. Could anyone suggest what is the best way to travel with right budget.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,784 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Europe Tour, best way to travel

You can do all these places by train. See www.seat61.com

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
863 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Europe Tour, best way to travel

I'd do some of it by easyJet or another of the budget airlines.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
278 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Europe Tour, best way to travel

Which city are you flying to and where do you depart? That would make it easier to suggest a good itinerary :)

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Europe Tour, best way to travel

It's wednesday, so this must be Amsterdam...

5. Re: Europe Tour, best way to travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 08, 2014