We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has is started....

bridgend
Level Contributor
146 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Has is started....

When in Amsterdam last year in oct, I was talking to a local and he said that the banned wouldn't happend. Can anyone tell me if that have been since January and if is has come into play or not?? Many thanks x

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has is started....

There are several threads that cover the subject ad nauseam. But to sum it all up, there was NO ban introduced in Amsterdam.

bridgend
Level Contributor
146 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has is started....

I know, that is why I'm asking if anyone has been and seen the ban in place, or has seen any difference in places asking for passports etc.

Edited: 4:22 am, February 07, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has is started....

And that's why I said that the ban was NOT introduced in Amsterdam.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has is started....

They've asked me for my passport in some places, just because they didn't know the difference between my driving licence and my cousins provisional, but no, the ban won't be coming any time soon

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
15,293 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has is started....

They may well ask for your passport.

And that would be an age issue not a ban issue.

6. Re: Has is started....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 09, 2014