We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

Im going to Amsterdam with a group of 16 of us ladies. We are looking for a smart upmarket, restaurant / cocktail bar, and do not fancy the Supper club (reviews show overpriced, bit naff)

Any suggestions. we want to get dressed up and have lovely cocktails and meal

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

Any certain type of food? Budget? There are several threads in the forum giving restaurants suggestions for groups, use the search box.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
15,036 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

Maybe not what you are looking for but have you considered an upscale rice table?

A fun meal. And for me a very good meal. And an easy meal for 16.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39,899 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

http://www.brasserieharkema.nl/zalen/?lang=en

This place is very central, food is nice, it's quite upmarket, they have private dining rooms or you can just join the main restaurant and it's actually quite reasonable price wise. Also very central.

There are many great restaurants in Amsterdam though from 2 Michelin star to hamburger joint so as Balou said if you mention a budget, general location (or if you are prepared to travel) and food preferences then you will get better responses.

As my old physics teacher used to say the better the question, the better the answer.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

Hi -

We had a nice meal for 6 of us at Restaurant Anna - you can see my review with photos. I'm not sure if they could handle 16 but you can ask!

Also we had about 12-14 of us at Belhamel - they may be able to do 16.

Have fun! - MMK

5. Re: Great restaurant needed for 16 ladies night out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 03, 2014