We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keukenhof

singapore
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Keukenhof

Hi,

I'm planning to visit Keukenhof on 1st May or 2nd May 2013.

Do I still able to see the tulip?

Will take train from Paris to Amsterdam.

Should I take train from Paris to Schiphol airport and take a bus to Keukenhof on the day of my arrival? Is it too rush? How much time that I need to explore the park?

How much for the storage locker in the airport for two 29 inches luggage?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,743 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keukenhof

Hi there,

1] In the park plenty of tulips, in the fields probably they've been cut a week before.

2] Yes, bus 858 from airport is probably best. Pick earliest of the two days, hence Wed May 1st, for best tulips.

3] It's all described on www.schiphol.nl, about 10 euro per day per piece as far as I remember.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

singapore
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Keukenhof

Okay, I got it.

Thanks a lot for ur reply.

Appreciate it.

3. Re: Keukenhof

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, January 06, 2014