We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

de Bakkerswinkel location

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
de Bakkerswinkel location

I am compiling my list of restaurants/bakeries, etc. and while 'googling' de Bakkerswinkel, I saw that it has temporarily moved from Warmoesstraat 69, to Zeedijk 37. Is this still acurate or out of date? If it is still at Zeedijk 37, can someone tell me where this street is? (I cannot seem to recall it, thanks!)

Thanks

Carolynn

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: de Bakkerswinkel location

hi , yes it is still at Zeedijk , or at least was 3 weeks ago . I havnt walked that way since. Its the Centraal Station end of Zeedijk. You enter the Zeedijk roughly between Barbizon Palace and Prins Hendrik Hotel and its a 2/3 minutes walk from there ....... geoff

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: de Bakkerswinkel location

Thanks!

Carolynn

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
238 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: de Bakkerswinkel location

I don't think it moved, it has always been on the Zeedijk. There's multiple stores of the Bakkerswinkel, maybe they (temporarily) closed one. The one on the Westergasfabriek is nice!

4. Re: de Bakkerswinkel location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 18, 2013