We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

Varna, Varna...
5 posts
Save Topic
Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

Hey, tomorrow is the last day from our vacation in Amstedam and we have to leave our apartment in 12.00... The problem is that we have to take the bus to Eindhoven airport in 5am not to miss our flight... Where can I store my luggage until 5am? What to do until then. Are there any clubs open?

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,080 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

centraal train station has storage lockers for rent..

Varna, Varna...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

Thank you for your reply. I know they have lockers but for what I read they work till 23.00pm and we are leaving in 5am...

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,080 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

oh..ok..then im fresh out of ideas

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

There are lockers scattered throughout the arrivals level of Schiphol Airport. That would give you access before taking the train to Eindhoven.

With it being a Friday, most cafes (bars) will be open until 3:00. The clubs and night cafes will be open until at least 4:00. Just head to the Rembrandtplein or Leidseplein. I'm sure you'll not have a problem staying busy for most of your night. Also, the only entrance open at Centraal Station that early in the morning are the East doors.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

I always find it peculiar that the train station lockers on all the various stations throughout the Netherlands are all accessible 24 hours a day, except for the lockers at Amsterdam Central Station.

What you could do is come to Utrecht somewhere today, put your luggage in our lockers which are accessible 24/7 and take the direct night train from Utrecht to Eindhoven 3:55 am... This will get you in Eindhoven at around 04:47 am. Lots of our bars and clubs will be opened till 04:00 or 05:00 so no need to be bored.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

Why not stay in a hotel in Eindhoven for the night?

Varna, Varna...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

Hi and thanks for your replies. We rented a hostel and put our luggage there until it was time to go. Amsterdam is amazing!

8. Re: Where to store our luggage in Amsterdam? What to do till 5am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 15, 2013