We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation

Waterford, Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
accommodation

hi, Im going to Amsterdam on the 12th of December 2012 to see Swedish House Mafia in the Ziggo Dome. Im just wondering if there is any good accommodation near there? or would i be best off staying in the city and travelling to the Dome by train etc? if i was to stay in the city and travel by train how far is the Ziggo Dome from the city?

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation

Find a nice hotel in the city. What's your budget?

From central station to the ziggo is 15 minutes with the metro or train.

Waterford, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation

So if I stay in the city it will be 20 minutes to the Ziggo? Emm price wise i wouldnt mind paying €30 each night for accommodation? Any hotels or hostels you would recommend in the city?

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation

Have a look here

http://tinyurl.com/662ulpe

Near the Metro would be Downtown Flying Pig, Youth Hostel Meetingpoint. Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, Amsterdam Hostel Cosmos,St Christopher's at The Winston,Shelter City,Durty Nellys Inn etc.

All near central station or Nieuwmarkt metro station. lot's of in the Red Light District...

Waterford, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation

Thats great thanks very much for your help :)

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,008 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation

all fine establishments

6. Re: accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, December 14, 2013